Saturday, August 14, 2010

Best Buy Kettler Cat Front Loader and Backhoe


Over All Rating Reviews :
My Husband and I ordered this for our 5 year old son, who is obsessed with heavy equipment. After reading the review I was nervous of a couple of things,,,
-Would it be big enough
-Would it be sturdy
-Would we be able to assemble it
The answer to all these are yes. My son is not a huge kid but there is still room to grow for him, (40lbs)I can even sit on it at 120lbs and it doesn't feel well too weird, except that I'm sitting on a toy.
For a toy this is very sturdy, the shiny plasticky look scared me into thinking it would be flimsy, but it is not. He does 180's with it and flips it into the air. He runs into things like mad and none of the parts bend including the attachments.
Now construction, this was a shock for me to believe all the problems people were having. Now I'm open to the possibility that maybe the directions have changed since it came out. This took us less than an hour to assemble including the stickers. Now, we also were talking with German voices, and having a blast. So I think if this needed to be assembled quickly it could be done within a half hour. It was not frustrating at all for us, sure colored directions would be nice, but unnecessary.
So overall I am very pleased with this purchase, oh and the shipping time was not bad at all. If anybody is concerned about ordering through here I actually ordered mine through Northerntools.com
Get more detail about Kettler Cat Front Loader and Backhoe.


!: Car Audio 6 Video This Instant !: New Nikon Digital Slr With Video !: Western Living Room Furniture On Sale !: HDTV Deals







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。