Saturday, August 28, 2010

Shop For Plan Toy Caterpillar


Over All Rating Reviews :
I purchased this for my baby daughter, but upon opening it I realized that this would make a great educational tool for my preschool age children. It's the perfect simple tool for teaching the life cycle of a caterpillar/butterfly. The yellow wings can be taken out, leaving a green caterpillar. Then the wings can be wrapped around the caterpillar and buttoned to form a cocoon, and finally placed through the caterpillar to make a butterfly (as pictured). I used this for an "insects" unit study with my children and they loved it. My 3 year old has been having a wonderful time "caring for" this caterpillar through imaginative play. The contrast of the hard wood and soft wings has made this a toy that holds the attention of my 4 month old also.

As with other products from Plan Toys, this is a high quality item. It is bigger than I pictured it being- a good surprise. Made of thick, sustainable rubberwood and painted with non-toxic water-based dyes. The sewing on the yellow wings and button seems durable. Excellent sale price. Highly recommended.
Get more detail about Plan Toy Caterpillar.


!: WAR by Sebastian Junger !: Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers, Size 4 (22-37 Lbs), Economy Plus Pack, 176 Diapers by Pampers !: Computer-Zubeh?r g?nstig !: Tables Living Room Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。