Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kettler Cat Front Loader and Backhoe Decide Now


Over All Rating Reviews :
We bought this tractor from Joe Brands. It was a big disappointment! It was very poor quality and did not function at all as was described on the Joe Brands site. When I contacted Joe Brands and explained all the problems with this tractor they would not refund my money 100%. They refused to pay the return shipping to send their dysfunctional item back to them. They told me I had to pay the shipping and send it back to the manufacturer in Wisconsin instead of back to Joe Brands in Colorado. I am in Las Vegas and it cost me a lot for shipping to Wisconsin instead of Colorado. When I bought this item they sent it to me with free shipping. After I shipped it back to them and they received it they disallowed my initial "free shipping" and deducted the original shipping cost from my refund. I am out over $100 because of Joe Brands. IF YOU BUY FROM JOE BRANDS YOU MAY BE SORRY!
Get more detail about Kettler Cat Front Loader and Backhoe.


!: Discount Pool Cover Sale Off !: Styles Living Room Furniture On Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。